It is a pleasure having you join our ITJ Community, and we appreciate the interest in your child’s education and welfare. The following are the steps designed to guide you through the Admissions Process:
Pay the evaluation fee of $950 Pesos, directly to the Cashier at the school and submit the following documentation:
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child to be evaluated
- Copy of the child´s CURP
- Copy of last report card (if applying for K1 – Grade 12)
- Copy of IFE/INE or passport of both parents
- Recent proof of address (no older than 3 months)
- Two personal and work recommendation letters
- Complete the school’s admissions forms
Once you have submitted proof of payment and the required documentation, you will be contacted with information regarding your child’s evaluation date.
On evaluation day, parents will be asked to fill out additional forms that complement the required information; for this reason, it is essential that at least one parent be present at this time.
Ten business days after the evaluation, the school will contact you to deliver your response letter, and indicate the subsequent process to follow.
Please contact our Admissions Office with any additional questions at: (33)1253-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.