The structure of Elementary School (1st through 5th) is oriented toward investigation; this provides clear objectives for our students through quality academic programs aligned with the Common Core and AERO standards, which are among the highest world-wide. The ITJ program’s objective is designed to teach children IN English while also meeting all requirements established by SEP.
The role of a classroom teacher at ITJ is that of a facilitator; guiding students to become part of the teaching and learning process. This provides children with the opportunity to share knowledge and experiences while developing the multiple abilities that will lead them to future success.
Why Elementary in ITJ?
- Accreditation by NEASC, ASOMEX Y TRI-AREA ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN SCHOOLS.
- Advanced program in which learning is offered IN English.
- Formation of highly competitive youth, concerned with their social surroundings and the environment.
- Development of the habit of, and love for reading.
- Advanced mathematic programs.
- Social Studies based on PBL (Project Based Learning).
- A “blended learning” system that supports the abilities and aptitudes of each student through online programs as well as in-class activities.
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.