We are very exicited because you are about to be part of the Thomas Jefferson Family. Please check the next list so we can schedule the admission exam:
DOCUMENTS TO RESERVE ADMISSION EXAM:
It is necessary to present the following documents in COPY:
- 1 copy of birth certificate and passport
- 1 copy of the CURP
- 1 copy of the Report Card of the Year IN PROGRESS, internal to the school, both in English and Spanish
- 1 copy of Report Card of the PREVIOUS Year, internal to the school, both in English and Spanish.
- Letter of good behavior.
- Teacher Questionnaires.
- Fill and submit the Student’s Data Sheet.
- 1 photograph credential sized, color, or black and white, recent.
The cost of the admission exam is $500.00 and can be covered with a credit, debit card or check in the name of the corresponding section:
- For K1 to High School to: Instituto Thomas Jefferson Campus Querétaro, S.C.
In February, it is necessary to present the SEP Pre-Registration Certificate (only applicants for Kinder 3 and PF).
In July, it will be necessary to present the SEP certificate.
It is important to consider that for Elementary, Middle and High, a minimum average of 8.0 is required in every subject.
Once you´ve submitted the whole documentation and presented the admission exam, the school will report the results after five business days from the date of the examination.
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.