What makes us special?
Welcome to Instituto
Campus Valle Real
I would like to welcome you to Instituto Thomas Jefferson Valle Real on behalf of our wonderful team of staff, students and parents.
ITJ Valle Real was founded on the principle of student centered learning and is a place in which students can discover their talents, develop their potential and excel in a happy and safe environment, through the execution of our mission statement and our core values of Respect, Self-Esteem and Excellence.
I am privileged to work with an amazing group of highly capable and dedicated collaborators, all focused on preparing our students for a world that is changing exponentially. Our aim is to partner with parents to develop lifelong learners who are creative and critical thinkers, effective communicators and who collaborate to create a positive impact in their community, their country and the world.
As part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), our students have access to amazing international learning opportunities across the globe giving them a better understanding of what it means to be a global citizen in today’s world.
Our graduates have followed their passions and we are very proud of their amazing accomplishments as they gain acceptance to their University of choice, both nationally and internationally.
TAs you browse through our school’s web page, you will get a glimpse into who we are and how committed we are to our students, our community and our learning goals but if you would like to see us in action, please feel free to come in for a visit.
Alejandra Moreno Rade
Interim Director General
ITJ Valle Real
The mission of Instituto Thomas Jefferson-Campus Guadalajara Valle Real as a prestigious bilingual and multicultural school is to develop positive leaders prepared for the 21st century: wise, compassionate, able to both compete and cooperate, be successful, joyful models and agents for change in a technical global world; fulfilling their responsibilities to family, community, environment, and their values by living the principles of “RESPECT, SELF-ESTEEM and EXCELLENCE”.
The ITJ program of “Integrated Educational Excellence” involves not only solid academic bases, but also the necessary attitudes, skills and values our students require both in their personal as well as professional lives, to prepare them for all aspects of adult life. Through this program our students are prepared to face a future of constant change, living self- motivated, with high levels of desire for personal development and a process of life-long learning which will provide them with the opportunity to believe that their dreams for the future can become a reality.
We are an
Facilities & Technology
ITJ Valle Real was built under the LEED Certification, as a Green School. It has modern and beautiful facilities that were designed for students to obtain maximum benefit of their learning.
- Classrooms: ample classrooms at all educational levels equipped with Smart Boards, computer equipment, ergonomic furniture, lounge library, and countless teaching materials.
- Sports facilities: Covered courts, multi-courts, professional soccer field, fast soccer field.
- Technology laboratories: Modern laboratories equipped with the latest generation models: MacBook lab, Chromebooks, Lego Mindstorm, iPads, Smart table, Kinnets.
- Maker Space: It is a STEAM immersion space (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) where through interdisciplinary projects and the use of different tools, students learn to solve problems.
- High School Building: It is a pre-college building, with intelligent social facilities, that foster the academic, cultural, and collaborative interaction that this stage requires in students´ education. It has 360 ° rooms and ergonomic furniture.
- Laboratories for Sciences, Art, Music, Library.
- Exclusive recreational areas for each section: preschool, elementary, middle and high school.
NEASC Accreditation as an American-International School
Instituto Thomas Jefferson Campus Guadalajara Palomar is internationally accredited by NEASC (New England Asociation of Schools and Colleges). This process guarantees their quality of education we provide to our students and families follows the highest international standards.
Member of Association of American Schools in Mexico (ASOMEX):
We are members of ASOMEX (Association of American Schools in Mexico) which allows us to interact with other American and internationally accredited schools around the country for professional development, sports tournaments, and other academic and recreational activities.
SEP Accreditation as a Mexican School
All our programs are accredited in Mexico, by the Ministry of Education
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.