- Recognizes his talents and areas of opportunity to work on them.
- Builds their individuality and is efficient in decision-making.
- Offers creative, empathetic and sustainable solutions.
- Works as a team player; knows how to propose, find information, share and apply it.
- Practice a noble and active leadership in their social and ecological context.
- Develops the value of an entrepreneurial and self-managing spirit.
- Respects differences and promotes an approach of peace and progress.
The structure of Elementary School (1st through 5th) is oriented toward investigation; this provides clear objectives for our students through quality academic programs aligned with the Common Core and AERO standards, which are among the highest world-wide. The ITJ program’s objective is designed to teach children in English while also meeting all requirements established by SEP.
- Gifted and Talented
- Inclusion Program
- Learning Support
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.