The Middle School (6th through 8th) structure provides preteen and teenage students with a balance of limits and liberties that creates a safe environment where they can grow academically and emotionally.
Through this academic model the attention is focused on the student using a constructivist structure complemented with a design based on learning through projects and/or concrete activities.
Why Middle School in ITJ?
- Accreditation by NEASC, ASOMEX Y TRI-AREA ASSOCIATION OF AMERICAN SCHOOLS.
- Formation of highly competitive individuals who are concerned about their social surroundings.
- Multiple highly prepared teachers.
- Programs enriched in mathematics and science.
- Fortified program in which learning is IN English.
- Promotion of a habit and love for reading; including a literature class.
- Mandarin Chinese classes.
- Project-Based Learning.
See our amazing campus, have a guided tour and get more information about our Amazing Learning program.